Nominal Depth Pleated Liquid Bags
Due to the unique design of this pleated cartridge, it provides 5 to 10 times the surface area (depending on micron). This dirt holding capacity and efficiency are maximized by pleating two layers of nominal felt to create a pre-filter & final filter layer.
The two-layer pleat pack is designed for higher flow applications with a lower initial pressure drop. Thermally bonded end caps prevent particulate by-pass.
• Available in Polyester or Polypropylene construction
• Micron ratings from 1-200
• Fits most Size #1 or #2 strainer baskets, and is available as a direct fit for the X100 housing
• Polypropylene and Polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
• Silicone-free construction
How To Order?
If you are not certain about your housing specifications, please contact us prior to making a purchase.
If you are retrofitting the pleated bag to your existing unit, please measure the basket inner diameter to determine which Cap Style you will need. Optional cap style dimensions are:
F – X100 Style
SC – Small Cap – 6-5/8” D
BC – Big Cap – 7-1/8” D
AR – Flanged Cap designed for the FSI/PALL filter housings
Please choose Micron Rating, then the Material (Polyester or Polypropylene), and then choose the desired size/length and the end cap. Standard packaging is 4/case with a minimum order of 2 (which is a 1/2 box quantity).